Wheel stopper is a handy traffic management device to stop wheels at a boundary while parking your car. Stoppers act as a physical reminder for drivers that halt them from going too far, and inform them that they need to stop here.
It is a superb manner to avoid vehicle overhangs from lowering the clear width of accessible roads. In this article, we are going to discuss some considerable aspects you can take while shopping for a car stopper for the garage.
What are the Features of the Wheel Stopper?
- They have reflective markings, which permit excessive visibility in the day and at night.
- They are oil and warmth-resistant.
- They shield pedestrian pavements and cycle lanes.
- They are weatherproof as they can suffer all climate conditions.
- They are UV strong and never fade.
- They are smooth to install.
- They come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- They guard pedestrian walkways as well as cycle lanes.
What are the Types of Wheel Stopper?
Rubber Wheel Stops
These affordable Rubber Wheel Stoppers are economical because manufacturers produce these stoppers from a sturdy recycled cloth and feature reflective epoxy yellow panels. They are perfect for factories, warehouses, and parking complexes. It comes with two to twelve months of warranty.
Poly-ethene Wheel Stops
These Polyethylene Wheel Stops are available with an appealing design. Poly ethene is a form of plastic recognized for its power and durability. This parking stopper not only offers you the control to help a vehicle stop but also provides a smooth appearance in your parking complex. Additionally, they are lightweight and mountable. It comes with five to twelve months of warranty.
Where to Install Parking Stopper?
At Uneven Surfaces
The use of Wheel Stops is not always simply constrained to commercial, business, or residential areas. Pakistan has many choppy landscapes, and the usage of Wheel Stops can keep away from cars from rolling backward on a slope. Therefore, putting Wheel Stops in locations that include parks and exercise reserves can assist in preserving customers of those areas secure and cut loose cars.
Customer parking is frequently near storefront home windows, and injuries can and do without problems happen. Installing wheel stops among your storefront and the parking place can restrict harm to storefronts and preserve a distance among walkways and cars.
Near Residential Areas
Parking around your own home may be more advantageous via using wheel stops. Driving into your storage can every now and then be complicated understanding while preventing top clearance on the back and front of your automobile. Particularly so in case you opposite into your parking spot. A wheel prevents permits you to manoeuvre your automobile with confidence.
At Fence lines
Wheel Stops hooks up fence strains to prevent automobiles from over parking and impinging on pedestrian walkways. They shield pedestrians from unintended collisions and accidents from cars.
What are the Key Considerations When Buying concrete Wheel Stoppers?
- Always buy different colors for dividing the parking area. A standard wheel-stopping rubber color is yellow.
- Never forget to check the length of the wheel stops as they depend on the size of the vehicle. A standard wheel-stopping rubber length is 1,650mm long.
- Choose between metal, plastic, concrete, and rubber material, as these materials are easy to install. Additionally, you can fix these materials directly over the surface. It never requires specialized tools and techniques.
- The length of the wheel chocks is of maximum importance. The wheel chock you are ought to be well suited with the scale and width of the tire. If you grow to be the use of a wheel chock is too little for a tire, it will never fit efficiently.
- The weight of the car is likewise an essential and associated element whilst buying chocks. If you require wheel chocks for an everyday car (together with a sedan), the form of chock you want could be exclusive from those needed for huge vehicles, like trucks, grading equipment, earth movers, etc.
- The slope angle of the stopper is also significant. You want wheel chocks at a sufficient angle to counteract the natural slope of the road or surface the vehicle has parked on. If the lean angle is not correct, the vehicle could slide down the incline and continue rolling.
How Can a Parking Stopper Become Beneficial?
- They are cheap defenses for coping with traffic.
- They deliver the most visibility all through the day in addition to nighttime due to their reflective tapes.
- They are available in numerous substances, like rubber and plastic polyethene.
- They are easy to put in and no longer require any greater labour.
- They are environment-friendly and crafted from recycled substances like rubber.
- They are proof against severe climate conditions, UV light, oil, and moisture.
- They are clean to maintain. They do now no longer rust, crack, crumble, corrode, and no longer want to repaint.
Which is the Best Wheel Stop to Buy?
You can buy wheel stops or parking blocks from online and in-store sites of Pakistan. One such online and onsite store is Flexo.
You can buy a range of wheel stops from this store, they offer 100% recycled rubber to give you the most energy-efficient, lightweight and strong parking blocks on the market without compromising on size or ease-of-set up.
Mark parking spots, protect structures and secure other vehicles in commercial or private parking lots in all industries with built-in reflectors and corrosion-free construction for many years.
The Flexo Wheel Stops are so light and easy to use that they are convenient to transport and install by one person, saving all employees time and money.
Wheel Chocks are practical and handy tools that hold a vehicle securely in place when needed. These are especially useful in a garage, vehicle transport, and other related activities. A heavy-duty wheel chock can even keep an aeroplane stationary!