Interlocking floor mats are trending these days as they provide a secure covering to tiles and avoid slipping and falling. They are made from different materials like rubber, vinyl, foam, etc. but Interlocking rubber mats are the most resilient floor mats in which multiple rubber mats are locked together at the ends.
Let’s have a look at the fantastic benefits of Interlocking floor mats,
- They are fitted into place, leaves an excellent grip, and do not move against each other.
- Rubber mats for gym and Rubber mats for home are strong enough to provide protection against injuries and make the surface comfy to play and exercise.
- Interlocking floor mats are popular among people as they are excellent to save floors made from tiles, ceramics, marble, etc. from any scratch and damage.
- The interlocking floor mats are made from high quality, durable rubber, low moisture absorbing foam, and other additives that make them temperature resistant and anti-slip.
- The ideal interlocking structure has the perfect build and flexibility to cover any area.
- These mats are presented in a varied range of colours to match with the interiors of any room.
- Some rubber flooring comes with extra cushion from cork, fabric, or foam-rubber support.
Places Where We Need To Use
Interlocking floor mats are the ultimate solution for flooring needs. They come in different thickness option that makes them ideal to use in any space. These are the places where Interlocking floor mats can be used for premium protection and comfort.
- Any play area inside or outside the house
- At home preferably in kids’ room to avoid any injury while playing
- At-home gyms, basemen floors or weight rooms to create a chic and smooth exercising surface
- Activity areas, laundry rooms, and other utility areas
- Animal stalls and barns
- Cafeteria server stations and commercial foodservice kitchens
Why We use Interlocking Floor Mats
Interlocking floor mats provide a soft cushioning underfoot, easy to clean, and are water-resistant and durable. Plus, they provide a comfy, protective layer that saves the flooring from any damage. One of the top reasons to use interlocking mats is that they do not slip and prevent injuries caused by falling and slipping directly on the floors that are made from marbles, or tiles. If you have kids in your family, you must cover the floors of your house with interlocking floor mats while transforming the interiors with contemporary elegance at the same time; as they are available in different styles and colours.
Features of Interlocking Floor mats
Interlocking floor mats have the following notable features.
- They are durable and provide a soft surface underfoot that give a healing sensation while walking.
- Rubber flooring comes with a firm elasticity that covers any floor and saves objects from rattle and crash if the drop on it.
- They are easy to install and remove.
- The ultra-soft feel makes these interlocking mats perfect for exercise rooms and playrooms
- You have a choice to pick from different textures and colours and upgrade the interiors of your home.
Best Interlocking Floor Mats Manufacturer in Pakistan
Interlocking floor mats are most popular among consumers because of their versatility. Polycrafts Pvt Limited is a name to count on if you are hunting for the best interlocking floor mats manufacturer in Pakistan. The company offers you a different range of interlocking mats and tiles that suits with the interiors of any space.
Tips to Follow While Installing Interlocking Floor Mats
You can install interlocking floor mats with adhesives while in some installation adhesives are not needed because some companies sell stick on mats.
If you are installing the mats in the outdoor activity area, gym or any other space where there is a heavy load of equipment, it is recommended to use adhesive to avoid slipping.
When performing a wall-to-wall installation, start from one corner and start connecting the pieces, by pushing the edges appropriately.
Use a sharp utility knife or blade if you need to cut the mat into required chunks.
Some mats come with border strips to make clean & polished edges; install these strips in the end.